Type:
Serial No.:
Owner:
Email:
Web:
Based:

Originally built as a D11 in 1950 by M. Joly and Delemontez. First flight 4th April 1950. In 1958 it was sold to Beaune Aero Club. In 1967 the Salmson 9 ADB 45hp engine was replaced with a C65. This aircraft was rebuilt in 1985 by Avions Jodel. Original registration: F-BBBF until re-identified as a D112 in 1985.



Photographs and information supplied by Bob Horrel and Lutz Gebhardt.